- Completion of a certain number of college-level credits: The number of college-level credits required will vary depending on the program to which you are applying, but generally, you will need to have completed a certain number of college-level coursework before you can transfer into the program.
- Minimum GPA: The Mays Business School generally requires a minimum GPA of 2.75 or above to be considered for transfer.
- Specific coursework: You will likely be required to have completed certain courses as a transfer student, such as Principles of Financial Accounting, Principles of Managerial Accounting, Principles of Microeconomics, and Principles of Macroeconomics.
- GMAT/GRE scores: For graduate program, you may be required to submit GMAT or GRE scores as a part of your application.
- Application and Application fee: you will need to submit an application for admission and pay the application fee.
- Additional materials: Depending on the program, you may be required to submit additional materials, such as transcripts from all colleges and universities you have attended, letters of recommendation, and/or a personal statement.
- Views667 times
- Answers2 answers