The M7 business schools refer to a group of seven prestigious business schools in the United States. The schools in the M7 group are:
- Harvard Business School
- Stanford Graduate School of Business
- Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania
- Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University
- Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth College
- MIT Sloan School of Management
- Chicago Booth School of Business
These schools are known for their highly ranked MBA programs and their prestige within the business community. They are often considered among the top business schools in the world and are highly competitive to get into.
It is worth noting that the M7 is not an official designation and the schools that are included in the group may vary depending on who you ask. Some lists may include additional schools, such as the Columbia Business School or the Yale School of Management.
- Views1407 times
- Answers2 answers