- Stanford Graduate School of Business: Stanford has a strong reputation for entrepreneurship and has a number of programs and resources specifically designed for students interested in venture capital.
- Harvard Business School: Harvard has a robust venture capital ecosystem, with a number of resources and organizations available to students interested in pursuing a career in the field.
- MIT Sloan School of Management: MIT has a strong focus on innovation and entrepreneurship, and its location in the Boston area puts students in close proximity to a thriving venture capital community.
- Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University: Kellogg has a strong focus on entrepreneurship and innovation, and its location in the Chicago area provides access to a thriving venture capital community.
- UC Berkeley Haas School of Business: UC Berkeley has a strong focus on entrepreneurship and innovation, and its location in the San Francisco Bay Area puts students in close proximity to a vibrant venture capital scene.
- Views1688 times
- Answers3 answers