Here is the few tips I can give,
- Research the program and the school thoroughly. Make sure you understand the school’s mission, values, and the specific aspects of the MBA program that interest you.
- Prepare to discuss your professional experience and achievements. Be ready to provide examples of your leadership, teamwork, and problem-solving skills.
- Prepare to discuss your academic background and test scores. Be ready to talk about your undergraduate degree, your GMAT or GRE scores, and any other relevant academic achievements.
- Make a strong impression. Dress appropriately, arrive on time, and be friendly and confident during the interview.
- Follow up after the interview. Thank the interviewer for their time and reiterate your interest in the program.
- Consider seeking feedback from a mentor or career counselor. They can help you identify areas for improvement and provide guidance on how to prepare for future interviews.
- Views1334 times
- Answers4 answers