There are many different types of questions that you may be asked during an MBA interview. Some common questions include:
- Why do you want to pursue an MBA?
- Why do you want to attend this particular business school?
- What are your career goals and how do you plan to achieve them?
- What sets you apart from other applicants?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- What do you know about our program and what specifically interests you about it?
- How do you plan to finance your MBA?
- Can you provide examples of your leadership experience?
- What do you think you can contribute to the program and to your classmates?
- How do you plan to balance the demands of the MBA program with your other commitments?
- Views561 times
- Answers1 answer